2 Pieces of Tilapia (Frozen or not)
1 Sweet Onion (Red or Yellow)
1/2 C. Quinoa
1 Bulb of Garlic
1 tsp. Dill
1. Defrost tilapia if frozen, preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. In food processor, dice 3-4 cloves of garlic. Place tilapia in baking dish and then spread garlic evenly on tilapia. Sprinkle with dill. Slice lemons and place 2-3 slices on each piece of fish. Place in oven and cook for 30 Min.
3. In small pot, add 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of quinoa and bring to a boil. (Follow the directions on your Quinoa package) Add onions and other seasonings that you would like! Curry, Garlic Salt, Pepper, whatever you want.
4. Dice half of the onion and all of the tomato. place in pan and cook on medium heat until onions are kind of clear.
5. Place Quinoa on your place, Place Tilapia on the Quinoa, and then place the tomato and onion saute on the fish! Eat up.